Guidance Wealth provides consulting, advisory, plan design, and contractual fiduciary services for public, private, and not-for-profit group retirement plans; including 401(k), 403(b), traditional defined benefit pensions, & non-qualified executive benefit plans.
These services are primarily fee-based, which allows us to be objective when providing advice, investment direction, and consultation.
Guidance Wealth Advantages:
• Open Architecture Design - Carefully Selected and Monitored Investments
• Full and Transparent Disclosure of All Fees, Expenses, and Revenue Sharing
• Guidance Wealth agrees in writing to act as an ERISA Fiduciary on the plan
• In-Depth Investment Education & Actively Managed Portfolios are provided
• Participants have direct access to licensed professional Investment Advisors
It may not be necessary to move or transition an existing plan to a new platform. Guidance Wealth can typically provide advisory services on most existing plans.